On behalf of Global Link Educational Centre, I’m pleased to invite your institution to participate in our annual international fair “Education Abroad 2016” being held on January 23d – 24th in Moscow, Russia.
First held nine years ago, our educational fair specifically addresses the growing needs of the Russian market in receiving up-to-date information regarding education abroad. The upcoming event is an opportunity for your institution to display your programs to over 2000 prospective students and their parents.
This year our Fair will be held on Saturday, January 23d and Sunday, January 24th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Golden Ring Hotel, located in downtown Moscow. The aim of the fair is to provide an opportunity for Russian parents to meet with the boarding schools and colleges’ representatives with a view to choosing the right school or program for their child. Personal contacts with schools are vitally important for parents intending to send their children for studies abroad. It adds parents’ confidence about their child staying in another country.
Why Global Link Fair?
· Big number of recruited students in Russia (over 300 students in 2014/2015)
- An extensive network of sub-agents all over Russia (travel agencies, schools, universities)
- Expert in organizing different events (organized: 14 fairs on education abroad, 80 seminars in 10 cities in Russia) and in printed materials (20 catalogues published since 2005)
- Young, professional, friendly, motivated team
Why schools attend?
· The first fair was organized by Global Link in 2005 and since then became a remarkable event on the educational market in Russia. Many people from various parts of Russia come to Moscow to meet with the schools’ representatives, from whom we receive an excellent feedback each year.
· The fair participants are schools of different profiles (language schools, international colleges, boarding schools, sixth form colleges, universities). Every client will find a school, which meets his/her demands.
· There is no tough competition between the participants.
· The fair organized by an agency that does not make money on the event, but tries to send as many students to the participating schools to justify their investments and build up a mutually beneficial long-term cooperation. The budget of promotion is over 50 000 Euro.
- Thematic fair – very aggressive advertising campaign and target audience.
- Follow-up on students enquiries after the fair.
- Official Fair Guide in Russian language, containing detailed information about all exhibiting institutions will be handled to each visitor of the Fair.
- Coverage of the biggest and richest city in Russia–Moscow.
Zhenia Kulachenko, INTO University Partnerships
"On behalf of INTO I would like to thank you for the wonderful opportunity to meet so many highly motivated and focused students over the last weekend. The fair was a huge success. We are happy to regularly participate in your student fair and have been very satisfied with the advertisement campaigns, numbers of fair attendees and overall fair management. We find your marketing events very well organized and have met many great students at the fairs.”
Boris Remes, Bodwell High School, Canada
“The Global Link fair provided us with quality leads and serious prospective students. Thank you for this opportunity to connect with Russian students on a personal level. At the Bodwell High School, we love to welcome Russian students. Our experience shows us that Russian students are hard working and creative, and make a great contribution to our international environment.”
Andrew Witherspoon, The Mount School, UKI can't thank you and your team enough for hosting such a superb exhibition. We have thoroughly enjoyed our time here in Moscow and we are already looking forward to coming back - next year we hope! Everything from the Reception at your offices on Friday evening through to the end of the day on Sunday couldn't have been better and we were delighted with the number of enquiries we had for The Mount during the weekend. Dinner on Saturday evening was a real treat and I shall remember my attempt at the traditional dancing for a long time to come!Please pass on our thanks to everyone at Global Link; you have a fantastic team and it is a pleasure to work with you all.
The Fair package includes:
1. a meeting table with an area for a display (maximum width 1,5 m.) and four chairs in the exhibition halls
2. a conference lunch (2 days)
3. an interpreter
4. a page in the Global Link annual catalogue
5. a short information about your school on the Global Link web-site
6. all advertising of the fair in mass media
7. a welcome party on Friday evening
8. gala dinner on Saturday
The cost of participation is 3 250 $.
Early bird rate is 3 250 $ (deadline: November 28th 2015).
If you are not able to be present yourself, one of Global Link consultants can represent your institution and programs. The cost of representation is 1 200 $.
You can be advertised in our annual catalogue for 400 $.
We would appreciate receiving your confirmation by the 15th January 2016. Feel free to ask us for an agreement and an application form.
Please confirm your participation by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to cooperating with you.